My Walt Disney World Fall Advantage 2011 College Program Journey

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tag! You're It

Tag! You're it!

So I was tagged by Emily to do the tag game.
10 facts about me that you probably didn't know...and then I will tag 2 people :)


1.  I drive a 2002 Mercedes Benz which I have affectionately named, THE BLACK RIDER!  Yay for Lord of the Rings/Nazgul references!  Mileage is still low, especially considering how old it is!
2.  I was a MASSIVE Universal Studios fan before I converted over to being a Disney World Fan when I was around 14/15 years old! Blasphemy!  I know
3.  I am eerily addicted to candy.  I have a small bag just about every morning (usually gummy bears).  This started around my senior year of high school and has been going on/off ever since!
4.  Pizza and Tacos rock my world!
5.  I want to get 3 tattoos before I turn 26 (in another year and a half).  1 on each arm and maybe 1 on my back
6.  Secretly, I always wished that I was a power ranger! I would totally kick butt as the original green ranger!
7.  I'm deathly afraid of snakes... even small ones!
8.  I'm not too fond of uncaged birds either.  Especially seagulls!
9.  I'm really shy... even if I act like a studio gangsta' on the boards, sometime!  I'm super quiet in person unless I'm REALLY comfortable with you!
10. I went on my first ever SOLO trip to Disney World in January!

So I'm tagging Catherine and Rylan. Not sure how to directly link to y'alls page but here is the URL.  I hope that I didn't bore y'all too much!
ttp://cbatwdw.blogspot.com/

http://wdwcpfall2011.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment