My Walt Disney World Fall Advantage 2011 College Program Journey

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Disney Park - 30 Day Challenge : Day 1

Thanks to Catherine from the FB group!    Also, I added a FORMSPRING to the right edge of my screen.  Feel free to ask me any CLEAN questions and I'll be more than happy to answer them for you!
Day 1: Favorite Walt Disney World park?
 My computer is too slow to do a picture heavy post so text will do for now!

So what is my favorite Disney park.  I personally feel that each park offers something unique that causes me to continue to visit that particular park.  Each park has its own strengths.  Here is my list from least to favorite!

4.  Animal KingdomDINOSAUR!!!!  Enough Said.  I like the natural feel of Animal Kingdom.  The safari is another amazing experience! The walkways can be a bit too congested for my taste so this is my least favorite of the 4 (that's not a bad thing though).  It ALWAYS feels so packed!

3.  Hollywood Studios/MGM for those old school peeps - This park has the best Thrill Rides out of all the Disney parks.  I find myself coming back here quite a bit.  I do not do the shows very much... usually once every couple of trips (or unless I'm bored).  This is the only park, other than Animal Kingdom, that I still need a map to navigate around!

2.  EPCOT - One of my new favorites as a park.  I did not appreciate this one at all until I got a little bit older.  I love people watching here.  The park is so big and relaxing!  Just stay away from the psycho seagulls from hell.  They'll steal your popcorn and anything else you're eating.  I'll go to EPCOT whenever I feel like just taking a leisurely, directionless stroll around the world.

1.  This is my favorite park.  This is the one park that I would go to if I only had 1 day in Disney and I did not have park hoppers.  In my opinion, this park represents what Disney was supposed to be. Some of the rides are cheesy but I guess that it is a part of the charm of the Magic Kingdom


Hopefully I'll remember to do this daily!  Oh and APPS WILL BE OUT SOOOOOOOON!!

Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment