My Walt Disney World Fall Advantage 2011 College Program Journey

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Disney Park 30 Day Challenge - Day 2 and 3

Since I didn't do a day on yesterday, I figured that I'd entertain ya'll with *2* days today!  Besides, these are simple, to the point questions so this wont be long!

Day 2:  Favorite Land in the Magic Kingdom
I'd have to say Frontierland because of Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain: 2 must do's for any Disney trip!

Day 3:  Favorite Attraction in Tomorrowland
Ummm... It often depends on my mood!  When my motion sickness isn't acting dumb, I definitely prefer Space Mountain.  When I'm feeling lazy, I prefer TTA/People mover.  When I'm feeling uber competitive only to be defeated in score by a small child, I'd choose Buzz Lightyear!  Yeah, this last point happens EVERY SINGLE RIDE THROUGH.  I got beat by a frickin 6 YEAR OLD!  OH EMM GEE SCRATCHING MY FRICKIN HEAD!.  Tie me to the Tree of Woe and hit me over the head with Zurg's helmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment