My Walt Disney World Fall Advantage 2011 College Program Journey

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tagged- Embarrasing Moments Game

Hey Everyone!  So I was tagged in the Embarrassing Moments game by Bryant so here.we.go!

I can go in many directions with this one.  Maybe I can talk about that abysmal attempt at karaoke that I decided to do.  Perhaps I could tell everyone the story on how my face ended up in the.... nevermind!  Maybe I can tell everyone about how I nearly broke my nose in middle school after a football slipped right through my hands during P.E!

My embarrassing moment happened on my first day of college classes in 2004.  I'm a freshman and super nervous.  My lab was supposed to meet in that room but labs didn't start for another week(which I didn't know at the time)!  Long story short, I went into the wrong class.  I tried to leave - got called out by the professor (even though I'm not supposed to be in the class anyway).  I tripped over a backpack on my way out while trying to get to the door.  I nearly knock myself out after hitting my head on the wall while trying to leave!  I get stared down as I'm trying to leave!  Typical Jarvis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment